Mazda Rotary and
At Prather Racing Inc., we build our Mazda engines
for longevity and maximum horsepower. With numerous National wins under
our belt, our customers know that they can rely on a Prather Racing-built
Mazda engine to be fast all the way to the finish. Every engine is built
to each customer's needs and budget restraints and individually tailored
to fit their racing style.
For your Mazda rotary engine, we provide the
- Custom inspection of core motor, cleaning,
clearancing and complete assembly of rotary engine - $1,200.
- Balance complete rotating assembly, including rotors - $350.
- Street porting of all five housings - $500.
- Blanchard cutting of side housings - $50/face.
- Dyno motor for break-in, jetting and power readings (inc. setup on and
off dyno) - $600.
- Technical advise and support - FREE.
Call us today and we can talk about how to improve
your rotary engine’s performance.
If you race a Miata, you're in luck. As the
2006 F Production National Champions, we know how to get your Miata to the
front of the pack. Our services include everything from engines and
transmissions to engine management systems. Call today, and let's talk
about improving your program.